Becoming a Type-A Creative
60 Minute Workshop
Being creative may seem like it’s all fun and games, but acting on that creativity is a different story.
Creativity can be fleeting, especially in a traditional work environment where high-volume productivity is key for success. In this workshop, Jamie will highlight the importance of creative processes and habits and show your creative team how they can adopt new habits of productivity that will make their managers proud! She’ll also share the tools and practices that help employees of all levels stay organized and get shit done.
- Why processes are a key component of creativity
- How creatives can adopt new habits for productivity
- What tools will help you stay organized and get shit done
Brand on Purpose
2 Hour Workshop
You may have heard building a brand is important, but understanding how to build a brand can be a daunting task. And, when you factor in the amount of time it takes to align your employees with your message, branding can feel a lot like steering a ship.
This workshop is for small creative teams who want to better understand their audience and build a brand that converts. Through candid conversations and hands-on exercises, Jamie will lead your team through a brand discovery process that helps them identify the brand’s north star. Teams will leave the workshop feeling aligned around their brand purpose and understand how they can empower their organization to push the brand forward.
- Understand why brand purpose is important for growth
- Build brand personas that highlight your target audience
- Discover your brand purpose and define your values
- Find ways to align your team behind your vision from the get-go
Everyone wants to feel ownership in their work and you want your team to feel autonomous in their efforts. With a brand audit, everyone wins!
During this workshop, Jamie will guide your team through hands-on exercises that allow them to celebrate their creative efforts, share their learnings, and build a roadmap for the months and years ahead.
In a brand audit, the team will review their entire body of work and discuss the experiences and outcomes in a way where they feel safe and heard. With interactive elements, team members can give feedback on creative efforts and find new ways to move forward and improve the brand.
- Celebrate your creative efforts and share learnings and outcomes
- Connect with your creative team in a way they feel safe and heard
- Create a roadmap and find solutions for the future of your brand
- Improve the brand and creative experience for employees
Share the fun at your next event!
- Building a Brand with Personality
- Get a Hobby! How to Find Creativity After Burnout
- The Keys to Creative Collaboration: Fostering Collaboration and Minimizing Competition
- ...and more!